Venkat Rao and Vatti Sriranganayukulu (VRVSS) Scholarship
Apisero's VRVSS Internship Scholarship is intended for college graduates with a degree in Information Technology (IT), Software Engineering, or Computer Science, and is designed to provide the opportunity for underrepresented individuals - or those struggling to find a position in the market - to learn, explore, train, and become certified in MuleSoft; expanding their market competitiveness and opening new doors into the MuleSoft ecosystem.
Candidates that are accepted into the VRVSS program will participate in a 6-12 month training program where they will have to opportunity to actively partake in Apisero’s industry-leading internal training and development programs, and work side-by-side our team of MuleSoft certified resources to expand their MuleSoft knowledge and experience.
- Selections are based on academic merit and financial and/or educational need
- A statement of financial and/or educational need is required from the candidate
- If applying for the program due to financial need, we reserve the right to request state and/or federal tax documentation to verify income*
- A stipend may be applicable for qualified candidates*.
- Specific questions regarding the program should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY:
- Complete the online application.
- Upload a statement of financial and/or education need. Please explain a) how the internship is related to your career goals; b) how the internship will benefit your development; and c) how you have been impacted by financial and/or educational limitations
- Upload a copy of your current CV with any relevant education/training and previous work experience
Deadline to apply: Applications for the VRVSS Internship Scholarship are accepted on a rolling-basis
For more information, contact the Scholarship Review Committee at email@example.com.